Processing SMS Messages

My company is developing an application that will in part interpret information from a single-sourced SMS message which is a "job opportunity" for users. These messages are sent through either Android or iOS phone numbers to a listening service server for further interpretation. We are not having any issues with Android phone numbers following through this process, but we are having issues with iOS phone numbers, as it is our understanding that those SMS messages must go to the iOS phone first, and then can be forwarded to the final destination. For us, this is an issue in which we cannot ask our users to do this every time they receive a notification of a job opportunity.

Can we please confirm the iOS issue? Is there any way around this? This is greatly impacting my application development and will also hurt my business and my user's ability to take advantage of my services if this is the case if we can't find a workaround.

I appreciate any help you can provide me.

Thank you - Jeff Phone: 508-257-1379

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities