add new feature on Location access which save lots of battery length and battery life

A new feature in Settings > privacy & Security> Location Services that allows users to disable location access for all installed 3rd party applications. I think this is a great idea. It would save battery life and improve privacy for users. It would also be helpful for tracking kids and teenagers, as well as for people with Alzheimer's or dementia and syndrome down people.

Apple and Google should store children and teenagers' school locations on their Apple or Google accounts. I think this is a good idea, but I don't think it should be mandatory. Parents should have the option of whether or not to share their child's school location. this helps to protect our teenagers to be safe.

Apple should distinguish between known locations, such as home, work, and school. This would be a helpful feature for apps that need to know where the user is located. For example, a delivery app or Amazon iOS App could use this information to let the user know when their package is expected to arrive.

Apple should create a Location Known Kit for Location access. This would allow apps to share location information with each other. and there is no need to check over and over by different 3rd party who installed multiple and different applications to check the Locations over and over and it's a disaster that if users are at home or at workplace or at school most majority of the time. please note above new enhancement might help a lot of Apple home and Google Home's routine and automation feature to make them possible This would save battery life and improve performance.

I think these are all great ideas. I hope that Apple will consider implementing them in future versions of iOS and iPadOs and Watch OS. Thanks in advance. Best Pooya Mohammadhossein Pooya M

Replies

would be interested to see if Apple implements them in the future. A new app for Apple users who own pets would be a great way to track their pets and make sure they are safe. The app could include features such as:

The ability to track the pet's location in real time The ability to set up geofences so that the app alerts the user if the pet leaves a designated area The ability to view the pet's activity history The ability to share the pet's location with other people, such as friends or family members

also i recommend to using a lighter weight gadget to track pets is a good one. AirTags are relatively small and lightweight, but they can still be bulky for some pets. A lighter weight gadget would be more comfortable for the pet to wear, and it would also be less likely to fall off. By preventing the app from checking the location of the pet when they are at home, you could save battery life on the AirTag or other tracking device. This would be a great way to extend the battery life of the device and make sure it is always ready to track the pet when they are away from home.

Cheers! Pooya M Pooya Mohammadhossein