Inquiry Regarding Currency Exchange Rate in Reporting API v1

We found out that we need to know the currency exchange rate used by Apple, and we tried to find this information using the Reporting API v1. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a clear way to get it from the documentation and other sources. We need your assistance and clarification on whether the Reporting API v1 can provide us with the currency exchange rate data or not.

Accepted Reply

It used to be that the only way to get the exchange rates was to download the payment report by clicking on a button in App Store Connect, i.e. there was no equivalent API. It is possible that this has changed recently but I doubt it.

Note that this gives you the exchange rates on the day that the funds are transferred to your bank account. Don’t try to account for currencies in any other way!

Replies

It used to be that the only way to get the exchange rates was to download the payment report by clicking on a button in App Store Connect, i.e. there was no equivalent API. It is possible that this has changed recently but I doubt it.

Note that this gives you the exchange rates on the day that the funds are transferred to your bank account. Don’t try to account for currencies in any other way!