Can I set the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key to restrict iPadOS 17+ apps to be downloaded only on iPads compatible with devices that support external cameras?

In session wwdc2023-10106, it was explained that "iPads with USB-C connectors support external cameras."

I’m working on an iPadOS App for only iPads that support these features. I would like to give a requirement using the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key so that users with unsupported iPads do not accidentally download the app from the App Store.

I have picked out a few candidates from the existing keys that could be used to accomplish this purpose.

driverkit

This key is a good choice, but it cannot support iPad (10th gen.), iPad mini (6th gen.), iPad Air (4th gen.), 11-in. iPad Pro (1st and 2nd gen.) and 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd and 4th gen.), even though these iPads have a USB-C connector.

iphone-ipad-minimum-performance-a12

This is a very close choice for this key. This includes all iPads with a USB-C connector. However, this also includes iPads with a Lightning connector: iPad (9th gen.), iPad Air (3rd gen.), and iPad mini (5th gen.).

Is there a more appropriate UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key that resolves the above two issues?

Also, is it possible to use external cameras on an iPad with a Lightning connector by using a "Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter" or "Lightning to USB Camera Adapter"?