How does window scaling behave when the user moves in their space?

In this session, the presenters describe how windows on visionOS use dynamic scale, and in particular how they scale larger as you move them further away from you.

What I don’t understand is how this works with multiple windows if the user moves in between creating them.

Suppose I create window A, and then move it far away from me, e.g. to the back wall of my room. As I move it away, apparently it will scale larger, so that the apparent size of the window in my field of view remains the same.

What happens when I walk towards the window? I would guess that it remains at the same “physical” size in the room as I move, otherwise movement would be quite disorienting. But then, does that mean I can walk up close to a window that’s expanded to a huge scale factor, and see giant UI elements?

If the answer to that is, “yes”, then what happens if I then create a new window B, while I’m standing right next to that back wall? Does it appear in the standard scale factor, so that I have one massively scaled window and one normally scaled window side-by-side? Is this something we should be planning for in designing a multi-window app?