Personal Voice option missing from Accessibility Settings

In the Settings App, when I go to Accessibility, the only item listed in the SPEECH section is Live Speech. Can I create a personal voice on an iPad?

I am using an iPad 8th gen 32 GB, running iPadOS 17 beta 2 (17.0, 21A5268h)

I have the same problem iOS 17 beta 3 with iPhone 11. Is there a minimum hardware model requirement (nothing mentioned in WWDC talk) ?

Not showing up on my iPhone 11 Pro Max or iPad Air 3 either.

Having the same issue with iPhone XS MAX, haven't been able to find a solution so far

Same issue here, now running on an iPhone Xs with iOS 17 Beta 6!

Thanks everyone for confirming the issue on your devices. I still have the issue with iOS 17 beta 7. Just submitted a feedback: FB13056952. I'll let you know what I find out.

I submitted FB13056952 to the Settings App area. The response was that they have received many similar reports and that it works as currently designed.

I just submitted feedback FB13073962 to the Accessibility area. I'll let you know what I find out.

I noticed that the devices reported in this post to have the same issue all have an 8 core Neural Engine (NE). I wonder if a 16 core NE is required to create a Personal Voice (PV). I read of someone creating a PV with a mini 6 which has a 16 core NE. If anyone wants to test this hypothesis, here are the devices Apple's site says have 16 core NEs: iPad 10, iPad Air 4 and above, iPad Pro 3 and above, iPad mini 6; iPhone 12 and above, iPhone SE 3. Can anyone report if devices with 16 core NEs do/do not display the Personal Voice option in Accessibility Settings?

The Personal Voice option is still missing after updating to iPadOS 17 beta 8.

The following forum post states that iPhone 12 or newer is required to create a Personal Voice: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/735799.

I can confirm that an iPad mini 6 running iPadOS 17.0 RC displays the Personal Voice option.

The following Apple article describes what is needed to create a Personal Voice, including which devices are supported. However, the list of supported devices seems incomplete because the iPad mini 6 that I used to create a Personal Voice isn't listed. Create a Personal Voice on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac

Personal Voice option missing from Accessibility Settings

Q