WatchOS app crashes when using .topBarTrailing toolbar item placement

I'm running into an issue with using .topBarTrailing placement for a toolbar item. The app fails to launch (crashes) with this placement. The following view works fine with any other placement (other than .topBarLeading).

What am I doing wrong?

var body: some View {
    NavigationStack {
        Text("Overview")
            .toolbar {
                ToolbarItem(placement: .topBarTrailing) {
                    Button {
                        // noop
                    } label: {
                        Label("Add", systemImage: "plus")
                    }
                }
            }
            .navigationTitle("Overview")
            .navigationBarTitleDisplayMode(.inline)
    }
}

I've opted to use .confirmationAction as a workaround, which works fine. It also positions the toolbar item in the same place on the view as the .topBarTrailing placement would.

I'm using Xcode version 15.0 and targeting WatchOS 10.

Verbose error output when trying to run the app in the simulator:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Layout requested for visible navigation bar, <PUICStackedNavigationBar: 0x100e1e8d0; baseClass = UINavigationBar; frame = (0 0; 198 60); opaque = NO; autoresize = W; layer = <CALayer: 0x60000027c280>> delegate=0x101877800 standardAppearance=0x60000261cc60, when the top item belongs to a different navigation bar. topItem = <UINavigationItem: 0x100f11230> title='Overview' style=navigator, navigation bar = <PUICStackedNavigationBar: 0x100f22a80; baseClass = UINavigationBar; frame = (0 0; 198 60); opaque = NO; autoresize = W; layer = <CALayer: 0x6000002887c0>> delegate=0x101069600 standardAppearance=0x60000261f3c0, possibly from a client attempt to nest wrapped navigation controllers.'

Hi @rolandkajatin , please file a feedback report at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com and post the FB number here! Thanks for bringing that to attention!

WatchOS app crashes when using .topBarTrailing toolbar item placement

Q