Guideline 2.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata (Unable to locate Languages)

App was rejected with:

Guideline 2.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We were unable to locate some of the features described in your metadata. > Specifically, “Languages: English and Portuguese (PT and BR).”.

My app is indeed localized in these three languages, tested and working. The app automatically adapts its language to match the user's iOS system language settings.

Isn't this enough?

I replied to the rejection saying this, but I find it hard to believe that the reviewer didn't change the iOS system language settings. Is it possible, or is it something else?

Also, do I need to press the "Add For Review Button" so he can see my reply?

Thank you.

Answered by Flict in 769154022

OK, they replied, thanking me for the explanation and changing the status of the app back to "In Review". So, to answer both of my questions:

• No, the reviewer didn't change the iOS system language settings to test the localization (incredibly).
  • No, I didn't need to press the "Add For Review" button, so he could read my reply.
Accepted Answer

OK, they replied, thanking me for the explanation and changing the status of the app back to "In Review". So, to answer both of my questions:

• No, the reviewer didn't change the iOS system language settings to test the localization (incredibly).
  • No, I didn't need to press the "Add For Review" button, so he could read my reply.
Guideline 2.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata (Unable to locate Languages)

Q