What is this code language and Why I see this in ios17 Beta Profile download from here?

Hi, I just download the ios17 beta profile for my iphone in order to install but when i open the profile download from here then i see thsi code and I have no idea what is this code language and How can i see it in human readable language or any other better than this ?

noone here can answer

Your screenshot shows part of a digital signature on a configuration profile. The signature uses the PKCS #7: Cryptographic Message Syntax format, often called CMS. There are various tools to view details of the signature. Here's a couple example command line tools available in macOS.

To view the certificate chain used to sign a configuration profile named profile.mobileconfig:

MessageSecurityTool -v decode -V -l CMSDecoder -i profile.mobileconfig

To view the signed data:

security cms -D -i profile.mobileconfig

Configuration profiles like the one you mentioned are signed for a few different reasons. The device will only install configuration profiles that contain certain payload types if it has a valid signature by a specific Apple certificate chain. Since only Apple has access to the private keys necessary to generate such a signature, it ensures that the configuration profile was generated by Apple. Also, the signature ensures that the profile cannot be modified, since changing even a single bit of the signed data invalidates the signature.

For more information about configuration profiles, see this documentation.

What is this code language and Why I see this in ios17 Beta Profile download from here?

Q