Request for Free Access to the Apple Music API and Apple Link Shortener for Affiliate Links

Dear Apple devs,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your guidance and assistance in a matter related to my blog, which features affiliate links to the Apple Music store.

Currently, I manage all aspects of my blog independently. However, I find myself facing the formidable task of updating 300 articles, and I am exploring options to streamline and automate this process.

To achieve this automation, I am looking into the creation of affiliate links through the Apple Music API and the affiliate program. While this approach promises efficiency and enhanced user experience, I must acknowledge a financial constraint. Acquiring a developer account, a prerequisite for API access, involves a cost of €99, which presents a challenge within my budgetary constraints.

I have come across information suggesting the possibility of requesting a fee waiver, yet the process entails an initial payment with no guarantees. This leads me to seek your advice on the most viable and cost-effective solution to address this predicament.

Your insights and recommendations would be greatly appreciated, as they will guide my decision on the best course of action moving forward. I am committed to upholding the integrity of my blog and ensuring its continued success, and your expertise will be instrumental in achieving this goal.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I eagerly await your response and look forward to resolving this matter with your support.