Downvote and spam reporting features broken?

Don’t know when this started, but I just found that I’m unable to downvote any posts, and the button for reporting abuse/spam/etc. is missing. If I hover over the downvote button, a popup says "Only forum users with 100 or more reputation points can downvote posts and replies.” I do have way more than 100 points.

• Same for me. And I also have more than 100 points.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hello there @Claude31 @Scott ! We‘ve now deployed a fix for this, and we believe it has addressed the issue raised. Can you kindly help verify?

Replies

But I can upvote, which I did on your post. But I can't remove it.

Can you try on my answer ?

I also upvoted my comment. It worked.

So probably a regression bug somewhere …

Yep I can upvote yours. (And can un-upvote by just clicking the upvote button a 2nd time, removing the blue highlight.) But I think upvoting is free for everyone regardless of reputation points. They want the forum to be a happy place. 😉

• You're right. I can un-upvote…

Add a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reporting this. We are looking into it.

Hello there @Claude31 @Scott ! We‘ve now deployed a fix for this, and we believe it has addressed the issue raised. Can you kindly help verify?

Looks good, @App Store Connect Engineer. I’m able to downvote your reply above and report it for moderation.

BTW, an unrelated issue: inserting an at-mention for your name doesn’t work right. If I hit the @ key it pops up a menu of thread participants as expected (you and @Claude31) but selecting your name results in just plain text in the final message as shown above.