Vision Pro Dev Kit question

Hi guys, has any individual develper received Vision Pro dev kit or is it just aimed at big companies? Basically I would like to start with one or 2 of my apps that I removed from the store already, just to get familiar with VisionOS platform and gain knowledge and skills on a small, but real project. After that I would like to use the Dev kit on another project. I work on a contract for mutlinational communication company on a pilot project in a small country and extending that project to VisionOS might be very interesting introduction of this new platform and could excite users utilizing their services. However I cannot quite reveal to Apple details for reasons of confidentiality. After completing that contract (or during that if I manage) I would like to start working on a great idea I do have for Vision Pro (as many of you do). Is it worth applying for Dev kit as an individual dev? I have read some posts, that guys were rejected. Is is better to start in simulator and just wait for actual hardware to show up in App Store? I would prefer to just get the device, rather than start working with the device that I may need to return in the middle of unfinished project. Any info on when pre-orders might be possible? Any idea what Mac specs are for developing for VisionOS - escpecially for 3D scenes. Just got Macbook Pro M3 Max with 96GB RAM, I'm thinknig if I should have maxed out the config. Anybody using that config with Vision Pro Dev kit? Thanks.