"ManagedAppDistribution" Framework entitlement not able to find in apple developer portal

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/managedappdistribution

As stated in the above documentation, to use this framework, App should be enabled the following entitlement .

The Managed App Installation UI entitlement is required to use this framework.

But in developer portal it is not found .Is there any other requirements Apple will expect in order to use this entitlement.? Any help will be appreciated.

Replies

Hello, I am unable to replicate your issue with my own test account. Can you confirm when visiting the developer portal you are logged in with an Apple ID associated to your Apple Developer Program membership? If the issue persists, please file a report using Feedback Assistant and be sure to provide your Team ID to help us investigate further.

• It seems, Only It is available for AppStore Account;s Bundle Id. I was checking with enterprise account. So i could not able to find it.

Thanks for the reply, I could now use this entitlement with Appstore account for my bundle id. And It will be good if it is mentioned that to use appstore account to use this entitlement @BPM

Add a Comment