TestFlight for Vision Pro not downloading?

Using 1.1 beta 1, I am unable to download TestFlight from the App Store. All other apps work, including VisionOS and iPhone and iPadOS.

Logging out / back in and rebooting the device didn't fix this.

Anyone find a way to resolve this?

Answered by mattv1234 in 779571022

Ahh, hooked up console and I think I found the problem:

error	09:51:01.071909-0800	appstored	[BUY347258D/com.apple.TestFlight:899247664] Failing installation after receiving error: Error Domain=IXUserPresentableErrorDomain Code=1 "Unable to Install “TestFlight”" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Unable to Install “TestFlight”, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Please try again later., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight, NSUnderlyingError=0xc98a5a300 {Error Domain=MIInstallerErrorDomain Code=33 "Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight" UserInfo={SourceFileLine=315, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight, FunctionName=-[MIInstallableBundle _checkCanInstallWithError:]}}}

Seems like a TestFlight.app bug... Opening a FB... 13601901

Accepted Answer

Ahh, hooked up console and I think I found the problem:

error	09:51:01.071909-0800	appstored	[BUY347258D/com.apple.TestFlight:899247664] Failing installation after receiving error: Error Domain=IXUserPresentableErrorDomain Code=1 "Unable to Install “TestFlight”" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Unable to Install “TestFlight”, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Please try again later., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight, NSUnderlyingError=0xc98a5a300 {Error Domain=MIInstallerErrorDomain Code=33 "Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight" UserInfo={SourceFileLine=315, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to get CFBundleVersion from Info.plist for incoming OS app upgrade for bundle ID com.apple.TestFlight, FunctionName=-[MIInstallableBundle _checkCanInstallWithError:]}}}

Seems like a TestFlight.app bug... Opening a FB... 13601901

Also having this same issue. Makes it hard to develop for this platform if Test Flight won't even install.

TestFlight for Vision Pro not downloading?

Q