Installer pkg does not install on some machines "Installation checks failed." without any error description

As the post title suggest, after building a pkg that runs and installs on developer machine (and some other machines) some machines show the following error immediately when opening the pkg "[App Name] can’t be installed on this computer."

The only errors on viewable in logs are: Feb 21 19:25:23 Installer[68486]: Could not load resource readme: (null) Feb 21 19:25:23 Installer[68486]: Installation checks failed. Feb 21 19:25:23 Installer[68486]: Installation check failure. . Mach1 Spatial System can’t be installed on this computer..

I cannot figure out where else to look, i removed all the "requirements" in the pkg settings and I use Packages app to make the pkg and have done so for several deployed versions.

Is there anyway to get any debug info on the "checks" that failed and how to view these?

Installer pkg does not install on some machines "Installation checks failed." without any error description

Q