iOS 18 system data.

Hello! I turn to you with a problem. That my Iphone 12 has iOS 18 installed. I have been using the device this way for over a week now. However, the problem came up that the storage was full. I should know that 4 days ago when I looked at it, I still had 23.6GB of storage available. And 32.31GB of storage is used for system data. What can I do? Thank you in advance for your help!

I have had the same problem, I bought an Iphone 14 2 weeks ago and I installed IOS 18 and yesterday it warned me that I have no space, because the system data occupies 75 GB.

System data accumulates a lot of memory inside the iphone For very strange reasons, my iPhone 11 device has uploaded and created a new section called system data, as specified that it is cache data, but it seems an exaggeration to me that it is 31GB when really each application does not exceed more than 1GB, therefore they are stealing from me memory that should be available in use of the iphone It is even heavier than the operating system itself, an exaggeration. Via the web I have investigated thoroughly and I have found that more users report the same problem.

System data accumulates a lot of memory inside the iphone. For very strange reasons, my iPhone 11 device has uploaded and created a new section called system data, as specified that it is cache data, but it seems an exaggeration to me that it is 31GB when really each application does not exceed more than 1GB, therefore they are stealing from me memory that should be available in use of the iphone. It is even heavier than the operating system itself, an exaggeration.

Have the same problem(

Yeah, this is a massive problem. It's to the point where I can not update to the second beta. Hopefully, they will be able to fix this in a patch of some sort because I really don't want to go through the process of loading a old backup before I downloaded. Mostly because it's making my phone way slower and to the point where some of the most basic features will not work.

I have the same problem as well. I tried every solutions I found on the internet. All of them worked but not for a day long, it’s back again.

iOS 18 system data.

Q