Please MR cook , Save the Apple Vision PRO

Dear Mr. Cook,

I am writing to you today to urge you to take action to save the Apple Vision PRO and turn it into a revolutionary flight simulator. I believe that the Vision PRO has the potential to completely transform the world of flight simulation, but it needs your support to reach its full potential.

Unleashing the Vision PRO's Potential: A Game-Changer in Flight Simulation

The Vision PRO is a unique and powerful device that holds immense promise for delivering an unparalleled level of immersion and realism in flight simulation. However, current sales figures indicate that it is not yet reaching its full potential. I believe this can be attributed to several factors, including:

Limited Marketing and Promotion: The Vision PRO has not been effectively marketed to its target audience, comprising pilots, flight schools, aviation enthusiasts, and gamers.

Lack of Dedicated Flight Simulation Software: Currently, there is a scarcity of high-quality flight simulation software specifically designed for the Vision PRO.

Absence of Strategic Partnerships: Apple has not formed partnerships with major aviation or flight simulation companies to promote and develop the Vision PRO.

Transforming the Vision PRO into a Flight Simulation Powerhouse

I am confident that by addressing these issues, Apple can transform the Vision PRO into a resounding success. Here are some specific recommendations:

Invest in a Comprehensive Marketing Campaign: Apple should target its marketing efforts towards pilots, flight schools, aviation enthusiasts, highlighting the Vision PRO's unique capabilities.

Partner with Leading Flight Simulation Software Developers: Apple should collaborate with developers to create top-notch flight simulation software tailored specifically for the Vision PRO, maximizing its potential.

Forge Strategic Partnerships with Industry Leaders: Apple should partner with major aviation and flight simulation companies to promote and develop the Vision PRO, leveraging their expertise and reach.

A Call to Action: Unleashing the Vision PRO's Revolutionary Potential

I am convinced that by implementing these steps, the Vision PRO can become the premier flight simulator on the market, revolutionizing the way people train to become pilots, hone their skills, and simply enjoy the thrill of flight.

I urge you to give this matter your serious consideration. The Vision PRO is a truly exceptional product that has the potential to make a real difference in the world. With your support, it can reach its full potential and become a groundbreaking product.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Pascal

These are the Developer Forums, where developers of apps for Apple's platforms ask each other for hints and tips on coding. These forums are NOT where Apple's actual developers chat about stuff, and the boss of Apple certainly isn't browsing here!

Raise a feedback report here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Deleted

Please MR cook , Save the Apple Vision PRO

Q