IOS 18 Public beta problem

I have been using the iOS 18 public beta on my iPhone XR for the past 3-4 days, and I frequently play a popular competitive game called “Free Fire.” I’ve noticed an issue while playing the game. Whenever I switch the game to the background for any reason, such as using another app or attending an incoming call, the game’s sound does not come back when I switch back to it. No matter what I do—whether switching the phone to silent mode and then back to normal or adjusting the volume—the sound won’t return. I have to restart the game, which is frustrating since I play this game a lot. I understand that this is a beta version, and some problems are expected, but I wanted to mention this issue here in case it can be resolved.

and i also tried some stuff like reinstalling the game or restrting the device or checking for new updates and all the small stuff that would fix this but nahhhh none of them worked 😅

If you think this behavior does not occur on iOS 17, please file a bug report via Feedback Assistant and share the FB number here. Thank you!

thanks for looking out for the issue , here is the FB number “FB14472387” as you said i file a bug report via feedback Assistant with proper description and a small 33 second video which shows the issue completely and clearly 😃

IOS 18 Public beta problem

Q