How to create Lunar Rover USDZ Animated Sample File

Hello! I’ve got a USDZ export from Maya pipeline working with animation, and they load up nicely in the Vision Pro.

I’ve been checking out the animated sample files in the Augmented Reality/Quick Loop sample page, specifically, the first three at the top of the page.

I would like to know how they are created. I’m a 3d modeler and animator, not a programmer, so dipping my toe in RCP and Xcode/SwiftUI, but could used some informative tutorials for proper workflow. For example, in the Lunar Rover sample, there are lines emanating from the model, then text windows appear. Would I need to create all these extras inside Reality Composer Pro? I’d like to start creating immersive, narrative experiences (both in a volume, and fully immersive) but for prototyping, I want to learn the proper way to add this type of functionality. I think I remember seeing something to do with “schemas” involved. I’m assuming there might be some coding to setup in RCP for when items are selected, then an associated animation is triggered. Can anyone point me towards the relevant documentation to help me get started? Remember, I don’t code. ;)

Here are my recent Vision Pro experimentations.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCH753rZ9r6eqXxpIemaSlcyYxjFgR210&si=P_7AY2aL97Upm61i

I’m also proficient with Unreal Engine, but getting content packaged and over to AVP is still not ready for prime time, so i’m exploring the native approach.

Thanks for helping point me in the right direction!

How to create Lunar Rover USDZ Animated Sample File

Q