Paid Applications Agreement not showing for Russian individual developer

Hello,

I am an individual developer from Russia. I registered my Apple Developer account. Now I want to add In-App Purchases to my app, but I cannot find the Paid Applications Agreement in App Store Connect.

My questions:

Is there ANY way for a Russian individual developer to sign the Paid Applications Agreement and add banking info?

Thank you.

Dude, how do you think you’re going to add your banking app—say, from Tinkoff or Sberbank—to the Apple ecosystem? They’re straight-up under sanctions. The only thing you could really add is something like an MTS account or the like, but I don't think trusting a mobile carrier with your money is the best idea. I see only one solution here: finding someone abroad who will provide you with a card for a monthly fee. It’s not exactly safe, but it is an option for getting paid for your work.

Paid Applications Agreement not showing for Russian individual developer
 
 
Q