Error itms-90503 arm64 slice for Sticker app?

Hello, I'm a new developer and I've made a sticker app just to get familiar with the process of submitting an app for the App Store.

All of my IDs, Profiles, and Certificates are correct. The only problem I'm running into, is that when I try to upload it to iTunes Connect, it tells me that since it has arm64 in the info list, it must contain an arm64 slice. I've gone though as much as I can to figure out how to set it to just arm64. Everything I see says it's in arm64.

Does it need the armv7 and armv7s? The first time I tried uploading the app, it told me it had all three, armv7, armv7s, and arm64. Got rid of the armv7 and armv7s and left arm64, still getting the ERROR ITMS-90503 Invalid Bundle. I have no idea what is going on. I've tried remaking the app several times and keep getting the same message. I'm just making a Sticker app.

Can anyone help please?

Replies

I'm getting the same thing with a iMessage Extension app I made. First timer here too.

I was able to fix it by putting armv7 in the “Required Device Capabilities” section and removed the arm64 and it worked. Also, I put yes for the build active architecture setting. It worked for me, but when I was looking it up there was a bunch of ways to do it. So if this doesn’t work out, don’t give up! You’ll find a solution!

What about your Valid Architectures? Do you have armv7, armv7s, and arm64 or just arm64.

And are you just straight uploading instead of validating?

Thanks for the response! Hopefully I can get this to work.

It’s set to just arm64. I just uploaded it. It went through. Now it’s just being processed in iTunes Connect.

You’re welcome! I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Good luck!

I redid some stuff that made the processing part go super fast. Yes, no for the build active architecture and validated it. It went through in less then 10 minutes.

I've tried every possible combination. Still nothing.