Hello Apple App Review Team,
I am requesting assistance with the review of my app, which has now been pending without an update.
I submitted an Expedited App Review request on 25 August 2026, but I have received no response or acknowledgement regarding the expedited request, and there has been no progress on the app review.
I have also previously attempted to contact App Review regarding the submission but have not received an update.
Could you please investigate the current status of the submission and escalate the case to the appropriate App Review team?
I am not requesting that the review process be bypassed; I am simply trying to obtain an update and have the submission reviewed, as there has now been an unusually long period without communication.
App name: Boost NFC Apple ID: 6801883761 Version: 1 Current status: Waiting for review Expedited review requested: 25 August 2026 Existing support case number: 20000147579048
Thank you for your assistance.