App review stuck in "in review" for 9 days

My APP (id : 6796269205) has been stuck in "In Review" status for 9 days(2026.9.9 --- 2026.9.17).

Before that, i also wait long time in "Wait for review" status. I contact support team, and imediatlly it is moved to "In review".

I try to contact the support team serveral times, but no feedback whatsoever. I do not know what is wrong with my submittion.

Is there anythig that I can do here ?

Hi @dassio,

I’m currently in a similar situation — my app has also been stuck in “In Review” for many days after a long “Waiting for Review” period.

Just wondering if your submission (App ID: 6796269205) eventually got approved or rejected? And roughly how long did it take after Sep 17?

Any update would be really helpful. Thanks!

App review stuck in "in review" for 9 days
 
 
Q