Day 28 Total Delay, App Completely Frozen on "Waiting for Review"!

Hi everyone,

I am opening this new thread because my overall developer journey has now reached Day 28 of pure delays, and my app is completely stuck in "Waiting for Review". Standard support channels are only replying with automated templates, and I desperately need human intervention.

Here is my timeline of system delays:

17 Days: Wasted just waiting for my initial Apple Developer enrollment to clear.

11 Days (Current): My first app, PasuaX, has been entirely frozen on "Waiting for Review".

Even though I have escalated this multiple times (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467), the status refuses to change from "Waiting for Review." Absolutely nothing is moving forward.

Because of the massive 17-day enrollment glitch I faced earlier, I strongly suspect my account currently has a hidden backend lock, flag, or freeze that is physically preventing the App Store Connect system from pushing my app into the actual review queue.

I desperately need a human Apple Engineer or App Store Connect Specialist to look at my account backend and manually clear this "Waiting for Review" blocker.

Team ID: 8A9595UHD7 Case IDs: 102974693297, 102976576467

Thank you to any human who can help fix this system failure.

Good Luck! Im still waiting since 12 September…!

App ID: 6747684577

Day 28 Total Delay, App Completely Frozen on "Waiting for Review"!
 
 
Q