Five apps Waiting for Review — Shipaton 2026 deadline Sep 30 — Expedited requests submitted

Five apps Waiting for Review — Shipaton 2026 deadline September 30 — Expedited requests submitted

Hi Apple Developer Community,

I’m participating in Shipaton 2026 and have five iOS app submissions currently Waiting for Review. I have submitted expedited review requests for all five apps.

The competition deadline is September 30, 2026 at 11:45 PM PDT (UTC−7). Apps must be publicly available on the App Store for judges to download and review, so pending submissions and TestFlight builds do not qualify.

These are my five priority submissions:

AppApple IDVersionCurrent submission dateSubmission ID
Knowless68135080861.0September 24, 2026f4d5e751-01f0-43de-b7e3-73fe7c2667fe
Elsewhere: Hidden Safe Place68134651161.0September 25, 2026a09f3b83-89a4-4fa3-ae3a-51ae956c577c
lifelong67885641451.0September 28, 2026bcecc5d7-e5eb-41d4-b68b-d048f1278d09
baseline - fitness state68047177221.0September 28, 2026d61092a8-9204-47ca-bd0e-22b2ba13bb77
Lockeat68155070971.0September 28, 20261361a7a8-9976-4495-9b76-60170d989aec

These dates refer to the current submissions; some were submitted more recently than others.

Could an Apple representative help route this time-sensitive request to the App Review team, or advise whether any further action is needed after submitting the expedited requests?

I understand that expedited review and approval cannot be guaranteed. I’m available to respond promptly to any questions or requests for additional information.

Thank you for your time and help.

Good Luck! Im still waiting since 12 September…!

App ID: 6747684577

Five apps Waiting for Review — Shipaton 2026 deadline Sep 30 — Expedited requests submitted
 
 
Q