I am building my 1st App. I was able to push my App in my iPhoen and also to some internal testers until now. I made some changes in my App in XCode and pushed the App Build to internal testers (including my iPhone). First I removed the old App version from my phone due to this issue. Now I can see the status of my App is Testing, I get email notification of Test flight. I can see the App in Test Flight in my phone. but when I click on the 'Install' button, it says - Could not Install [App Name]. The requested app is not available or doesn't exist. I tried several options like building the new version. but me and all other internal testers are having the same issue. I build the App in Flutter so I am testing in Andriod phone also. I am able to test he new build in Andriod phone without any issue. But in Iphone it is filing since last 4-5 days. I created a service request (Case ID 102974814384) last week but no response from Apple support. I am very frustrated as it is my 1st App and I am losing confidence thinking what will happen if such issues keep coming after I go live.