Paid Apple Developer Program membership suspended during compliance review — no response, apps removed (pending) — Case 102975269103

Hello,

I am posting here because my Apple Developer Program membership is currently stuck in a state that I cannot resolve through the available self-service options, and I have not received a response to my compliance reply or Developer Support case.

Timeline:

• January 6, 2026 — I purchased my Apple Developer Program membership for a one-year term and received an Apple invoice.

• September 22, 2026 — Apple Developer Relations notified me that my membership had been suspended pending a compliance review concerning possible digital-asset activities.

• September 23, 2026 — I replied to Apple Developer Relations and provided the requested written confirmation that I do not provide digital-asset or cryptocurrency financial services. I also stated that I am enrolled as an individual and do not operate a registered company or other business entity.

I have received no further response or request for additional documentation.

My account is now in a contradictory state:

• App Store Connect reports “Developer Program Membership Expired” and states that my apps have been removed from the App Store.

• My membership was purchased on January 6, 2026 for a one-year term, so it should still be within its paid membership period.

• developer.apple.com/account shows “Join the Apple Developer Program.”

• If I attempt to enroll, Apple displays: “Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time. Your Apple Account is already associated with the Account Holder of a membership.”

Therefore, I cannot access my existing paid membership, restore Developer Program access, or enroll again.

I contacted Apple Developer Support regarding this issue.

Developer Support Case ID: 102975269103

The case remains unresolved, and phone support for this case currently shows: “Phone support is currently unavailable. Due to high call volumes, phone support is temporarily unavailable.”

I am ready to provide immediately, through an appropriate secure Apple verification channel:

• government-issued identification; • proof of address; • my Apple Developer Program purchase invoice; • information about my applications and their functionality; or • any other documentation required to complete the compliance review.

I am not asking for a workaround or a new enrollment. I need the existing paid membership and compliance case to be reviewed by the appropriate Apple Developer Program Membership / Compliance team.

Could an Apple Developer Relations representative or forum moderator please help route or escalate Case 102975269103 to the appropriate team, or advise whether there is any additional verification or documentation currently required from me?

My applications have already been removed from the App Store while this remains unresolved, so the issue is actively affecting distribution.

Thank you.

Paid Apple Developer Program membership suspended during compliance review — no response, apps removed (pending) — Case 102975269103
 
 
Q