Apple Developer Program enrollment blocked — support callbacks never reach my phone

Hello Apple Developer Support, I am enrolling in the Apple Developer Program as an organization, and my enrollment is currently blocked. I would appreciate your help reviewing and escalating my case. Background: • Initially the enrollment system flagged a work email issue. After I switched to a work email under my company's own domain, that error was resolved. • After that, the enrollment page would not let me continue. • After several attempts, the Apple Developer App now shows: "You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts. Please contact us." • I have submitted multiple phone and email support requests. • Apple has repeatedly sent "We're trying to reach you" messages saying a phone callback was attempted, but my phone has never received any incoming or missed call from Apple. • I have already disabled unknown-call filtering on my iPhone. • My carrier (China Telecom) anti-harassment logs show no blocked calls matching this. • I previously had an "overseas calls do not disturb" feature enabled; I successfully unsubscribed it today and confirmed it is active. After that I requested another callback, but again received "We're trying to reach you" with no call reaching my phone. • Email support has only returned automatic confirmations so far, without resolving the enrollment issue. My requests:

  1. Please review and escalate my enrollment case.
  2. Please reset / restore my enrollment attempts and status so I can continue the organization enrollment.
  3. Since the callback channel consistently fails, could we establish direct human contact through this forum thread, email, or another channel?

My main case ID is 102980793238. I can provide the other case IDs privately if needed. Thank you for your assistance.

Apple Developer Program enrollment blocked — support callbacks never reach my phone
 
 
Q