I am launching an app in 1 month, but logging back into my apple account I was faced with barriers. I'm the Account Holder for a small organization enrolled in the Apple Developer Program with a current paid membership. The organization completed D-U-N-S and Apple's verification, and I need to get back into this account. The Apple Account tied to the membership shows "This account has been locked for security reasons." Every recovery path fails with "This Apple Account is not valid or not supported":
Password reset at iforgot.apple.com Unlock and request access at iforgot.apple.com/unlock "Request Access" from the lock alert itself
I have also tried to open a case with Apple Support through getsupport.apple.com and the Apple Support app. Both require the affected account's email before continuing, and both reject it with the same error, so I cannot get a case opened. The account owner is ready to verify identity and has the trusted phone number and a signed-in device.
I'm asking for one thing: a path to a human at Apple who can look up this account, verify the owner, and restore access.
I need advice on how to restore my organizations apple account, and any potential solutions.