Screen Layout and Camera Rotation Behavior on iPhone Duo - Does Build Environment Matter?

I'm developing with the following setup:

Xcode 26.2 Minimum Deployment Target: iOS 15.0 Currently using AppDelegate only

I have three questions:

Screen Display on iPhone Duo From what I understand, when an app built with this configuration runs on iPhone Duo, the content appears in the center area while both sides show vertical empty bars. Does this layout stay the same when the device is rotated? Camera Rotation Behavior When I open the camera and rotate the device, does the camera view automatically rotate to match the device's rotation direction? UI Rendering Differences Between Xcode Versions If I build the same app with Xcode 27 and Xcode 26, and then install both versions on the same devices (regular iPhone and iPhone Duo), are there any differences in how the UI is drawn? If there are differences, does this mean the UI rendering follows the build environment (Xcode version) rather than the runtime environment?

Screen Layout and Camera Rotation Behavior on iPhone Duo - Does Build Environment Matter?
 
 
Q