I am stuck on an organization enrollment for over five weeks and I have run out of options on my side.
Timeline:
- 21 August: company documents submitted and accepted by Developer Support (case 20000139491733). Genius Coach SRL, Romania.
- 27 August: order D005167219 created for the membership fee. Apple's website could not process the payment. My bank confirmed that no authorisation attempt from Apple ever reached them.
- The order was cancelled and my verified organization enrollment (ID LDPDVNFG3B) was removed with it.
- Developer Support advised me to re-enroll through the Apple Developer app, where alternative payment methods are available.
- In the app, Individual is the only entity type offered. There is no Organization option at any point in the flow.
- I reported this and supplied screenshots at Developer Support's request on 22 September. No reply since.
I have written to Developer Support on 30 August, 6 September, 9 September and 22 September on case 20000151796483. The only reply I received was the request for screenshots.
Telephone support is not offered for any subtopic in my region, so email is the only channel available to me.
Has anyone enrolled as an organization from Romania recently, and if so, through which route? And is there any way to have a stalled enrollment case looked at when email support does not respond?
My Android app is already published. The iOS release has been blocked for the entire period.