Has anyone successfully broken out of a multi-month enrollment loop with Apple Developer Support when hit with the generic "You may not sign up at this time" error?
I have been trying to complete my Apple Developer Program enrollment since July 2026. The issue has spanned multiple support cases, numerous escalations, and repeated document submissions with zero resolution.
Here is the timeline of what has taken place so far:
July 2026: Began the verification process. Hit errors tied to device association and identity verification. Uploaded my government photo ID as requested by support advisors. The case was eventually escalated and merged into a new tracking thread.
Early September 2026: Support requested my government photo ID a second time for account verification. I provided it immediately.
September 18, 2026: Support performed an identity verification reset on my account so I could attempt the process fresh. Upon trying to enroll again, I immediately encountered the error: "You may not sign up at this time."
September 21, 2026: A senior advisor informed me they were gathering internal diagnostic information regarding the enrollment failure.
October 2, 2026: Sent another follow-up requesting a definitive status update, as the enrollment blocker is now entering its fourth month with no actionable next steps provided.
At this stage, my identity documents have been submitted multiple times, resets have been attempted on Apple's end, and standard troubleshooting yields the exact same sign-up block.