iPhone sync on MacOS Golden Gate 27.0.1 (26A434) caused data exposure out of sandbox

Hi guys, I connected iPhone using USB cable to Mac running Golden Gate 27.0.1 (26A434) and in Finder I selected iPhone to open sync page I was looking at Files tab and trying to get data from one of the apps. As I was doing that at certain point after disconnecting and connecting USB cable I wanted to avoid sync, so when dialog "Trust this computer" showed up on iPhone, I tapped "Cancel". Then when disconnecting cable and connecting again, it started sync and under Files under the app in treeview original data disappeared (a database file and 2 folders with images) and iTunes_Control and Recordings folders showed up instead. I copied these folders to my Mac and there were files containing data. It looks like instead of Documents folder belonging to the app the sync mapped completely different storage location, which should have been protected by sandbox (I'm assuming). I clicked "Eject" icon in Finder, disconnected cable, connected again and it started sync, but ultimately failed with an error that some file does not exist. That dialog presented title with a completely different name than is the name of my iPhone, it presented something like Robert's iPhone, which is a name usually chosen by default when setting up new iPhone. I tried sync 3 times, but nothing helped to fix the problem.

Has anyone seen this issue?

I completely shutdown iPhone and started again. Sync completed successfully and under that app its original data showed up again (database file and 2 folder with images), iTunes_Control and Recordings folders didn't show up.

Is it possible that sync mounted wrong location and exposed data that should have been protected by sandbox and never exposed this way and under wrong app?

iPhone sync on MacOS Golden Gate 27.0.1 (26A434) caused data exposure out of sandbox
 
 
Q