MacOS HomeKit private (and still useable) application

How do I write a macOS (no need for i/Pad/OS at all) application which supports HomeKit for my own private use only?

My original idea was simply to write it non-provisioned, which would solve all problems perfectly. Nevertheless, that, triple alas, seems not possible (https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/849288).

Provisioned one built locally has a lot of problems, among which there are e.g.,

A reasonable solution would be a creation of a provisioning profile which would include an expiration date in a far future and also IDs of my other computers; alas, far as I understand, this does not seem to be possible with a Personal Team, as detailed in https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/848903?answerId=907568022#907568022.

Whilst a sort of solution might be the nuclear one, it does not feel right the slightest — I need just to run my own app, nothing more, and whilst naturally I gladly accept all the possible dangers of code I wrote myself, I definitely would not want to get completely vulnerable where all the other apps (and other threats) in the world are concerned.

I've checked also the Unlisted distribution; far as understand it properly, won't do either, e.g., since it will be declined ... if your app is in a beta or prerelease state — the application is fully intended to be used locally for months or even years in this state. Besides, even Unlisted apps must go through Review, and when I bump to a need to make any kind of change, I want simply do that locally and launch my new version immediately without any Review hassle. Also, in this case the otherwise important privacy issues like e.g., determining the proper computer name (https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/813853?answerId=874075022#874075022) are of absolutely no importance.

Are there other, more reasonable options? What's the proper solution, after all? Thanks!

MacOS HomeKit private (and still useable) application
 
 
Q