Apple Developer Account Still Pending After Payment

Hi everyone,

I recently enrolled in the Apple Developer Program and completed the payment, but my developer account is still showing as Pending.

It’s been some time since I paid, and I’m trying to get everything set up so I can start signing and notarizing my Mac installers.

Has anyone else experienced this? How long did it take for your enrollment to be approved after payment?

Is there anything I need to do on my side, or should I simply wait for Apple to complete the verification?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Paid 7 days ago and it's still pending. My other developer account took less than 48 hours. Apple has yet to respond to two emails regarding the issue.

@DD2026 Hey mate, Thanks for reply. Should I call them? I searched the forum and this is an issue with almost all Users!!!

Apple Developer Account Still Pending After Payment
 
 
Q