Individual to Organization migration stuck 7+ days

Hello everyone,

I'm migrating my Apple Developer account from Individual to Organization, and Developer Support hasn't replied since Sept 25. Has anyone had a similar problem?

My organization's website and work email were freshly created, so there may have been early DNS issues. Sept 24: the first verification code arrived, so my mail setup works. After Apple's system error withdrew my enrollment and I resubmitted, no more codes came, and I hit "maximum number of attempts." Support reset the limit on Sept 25, but codes still didn't arrive. I've had no reply since, including on other tickets.

Because the migration is stuck midway, I can't do code signing or publish builds. Development is blocked. Phone callback isn't offered for my account in Slovakia.

What I need: a reset of the attempt limit so I can try again now that DNS has settled. Has anyone gotten a case escalated, or had Apple reset attempts or verify the email manually?

Case number: 102970963951. Thanks, and if an Apple staff member sees this, I'd appreciate help.

Marek

Individual to Organization migration stuck 7+ days
 
 
Q