Hey all,
I've had an app in development for months, and it is nearly ready for release. Naturally, that's when I began creating developer accounts for the various platforms for publishing. Google and Microsoft were swift and painless, but I've been stalled with Apple for a week now.
After completing all my identity verification steps, and seemingly on the verge of success, I was presented with this message instead:
"There may be a problem with your account. Contact Apple Support."
In the Developer app, this message appears:
"Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple Account. Visit [support URL].
Following these instructions, I contacted support. Over the past week, there have been two emails, one phone call request, and zero response.
I am a Canadian national living in El Salvador as a permanent resident. The only identity document Apple would accept was my Canadian passport; my Salvadoran identity documents were rejected as "unrecognized." The rest of my documentation (proof of address, etc) is, naturally, Salvadoran, as I've lived here for years. This is my home. My best guess is that this discrepancy between nationality and location flagged something on the account, but I have no confirmation of that from Apple.
Are there any recommendations as to how I can reach Apple support to get this resolved? I've done everything they've asked me to do, but there has been no response.