Empty Storekit Catalog Response

Hello all,

I'm posting here today in hopes the internet can help me find a solution for an issue I'm having with integrating with subscriptions created in App Store Connect. I'm receiving no products back from StoreKit 2 for my list of product IDs.

Things I've verified so far:

  • No errors are coming from StoreKit
  • The product IDs I'm requesting match the configured product IDs in the subscriptions
  • The provisioning profile matches the bundle ID of the built app.
  • The provisioning profile includes the in-app purchases capability.
  • All subscriptions are priced, include localization, have an availability region set, and include a tax category. The subscriptions have been set for a week. Well over the typical one hour metadata update window.
  • My banking, tax info, and paid apps agreement are up to date and active.
  • I'm signed out of Media & Purchases and signed into a sandbox account under developer mode on the test device.
  • The region of the sandbox account matches the region availability of the subscriptions.
  • Under Signing & Capabilities in Xcode, my team matches the team the app is created under in App Store Connect, In-App Purchase is included, and we are signing with my team's certificate.
  • The app under test is a production release build installed via Test Flight.
  • Logging the StoreKit environment shows that it's in the sandbox and matches the region configured for the sandbox user and subscriptions

Device: iPhone 14 OS: iOS 26.5.2

Thanks in advanced for any help and insight you may have.

Empty Storekit Catalog Response
 
 
Q