XCode ask to connect third party organization in github

My project uses spm https://github.com/airbnb/lottie-spm.git. When I use xcode cloud in XCode to create a workflow, it asks me to connect airbnb in github. In fact, this repo is public, it's unnecessary.

Then I tried to fork this https://github.com/airbnb/lottie-spm.git to my own domain, and xcode cloud created the workflow, but it was failed:

Build - iOS encountered a failure that caused the build to fail.
 Issue
an out-of-date resolved file was detected at /Volumes/workspace/repository/xxx.xcodeproj/project.xcworkspace/xcshareddata/swiftpm/Package.resolved, which is not allowed when automatic dependency resolution is disabled; please make sure to update the file to reflect the changes in dependencies. Running resolver because the following dependencies were added: 'lottie-spm' (https://github.com/xxx/lottie-spm.git)2026-10-04 03:11:57.970 xcodebuild[2735:14329] Writing error result bundle to /var/folders/zn/fgtz2b0j5014hc3fs53llxg80000gn/T/ResultBundle_2026-04-10_03-11-0057.xcresult

Finally, I modify the spm url to original and commit, push the project, it build successfully.

XCode ask to connect third party organization in github
 
 
Q