Hi Apple Developer Community, I’m looking for some information from other developers who may be experiencing similar App Review delays. We submitted our app for App Review on Friday, October 2, 2026, and the submission has remained in "Waiting for Review" since then. The app contains a time-sensitive issue affecting event registration, so we submitted an Expedited Review Request today, October 5. I understand that the expedited review request was only submitted today, so I’m not asking about a delay in the expedited request itself. My main concern is that the original app submission has already been waiting for review since Friday. Is anyone else currently experiencing similar “Waiting for Review” delays, particularly for submissions made around October 2-5? If you recently had an app move from “Waiting for Review” to "In Review", could you please share approximately how long it took? Any recent information would be greatly appreciated, especially from developers who have submitted an Expedited Review Request after already waiting several days. Thank you!