Hi everyone,
My first iOS app (version 1.0) has been in “Waiting for Review” since September 29, 2026 at 2:06 AM KST after resubmission.
The app had previously been reviewed, and we addressed the issues raised by App Review before resubmitting. The current submission includes the app and its auto-renewable subscriptions, and everything has remained in “Waiting for Review” for more than 6 days without moving to “In Review.”
There are no new messages or requests for additional information in App Store Connect. I have also already contacted App Review Support to confirm that the submission was received correctly and that no further action is required from my side.
I’ve noticed a few other developers reporting similar delays recently, especially after resubmission.
Is anyone else currently experiencing a similar wait? Should I simply continue waiting, or is there anything else I should check?
App stuck in “Waiting for Review” since September 29 after resubmission
I gave up after a week, stopped, and resubmitted, but alas it's been 4 days and counting.