I am looking for the correct escalation route for an unresolved Individual Apple Developer Program enrollment. I have already contacted Developer Support; the difficulty is obtaining an actionable response on the existing cases.
Timeline:
- 28 June 2026: enrollment efforts began.
- During troubleshooting, I tried enrollment through the website and, following Support's instructions, the Apple Developer app. I supplied the requested screen recording, device information and identification documents, and the case was referred to an internal operations team.
- Two enrollment attempts produced order acknowledgements, but no visible card authorization or charge and no active membership. The second attempt used another newly created Apple Account to check whether the issue was specific to the first account; its order acknowledgement is dated 29 July.
- 3 August: Support stated that enrollment could not be completed and Apple could not continue at that time, without identifying a specific reason or corrective action.
- Follow-up emails on 3, 6 and 14 August, followed by escalation requests on 5 and 25 September, have not received a substantive response as of 5 October. That is five follow-up contact attempts since the 3 August reply.
This is blocking the iOS launch of my business. I need to understand whether the unresolved barrier is technical or verification-related, or whether there is a final enrollment decision and a route for reconsideration.
Has anyone found a working route to obtain senior review of an existing enrollment case when the normal support channel stops responding? If an Apple staff member can help route the matter, I can provide the case references through an official private support channel.
I am asking how to reach the team that can give an actionable next step or a clear written outcome. My separate question about Organization eligibility as a sole proprietor should not obscure these unresolved Individual enrollment attempts.
Thank you for any specific guidance.