pp completely frozen "In Review" for 9 Days (38-Day Total Nightmare

Hi everyone,

I am facing what appears to be a severe backend system loop, and I desperately need an Apple Engineer or App Store Connect Specialist to investigate my account.

My app finally changed status, but it has now been actively stuck on "In Review" for 9 consecutive days. There have been no updates, no rejections, and no communication.

This current freeze follows a horrific chain of consecutive system glitches:

17 Days: Wasted waiting for my enrollment to clear due to an initial glitch.

12 Days: Frozen on "Waiting for Review" despite an officially approved expedited request.

9 Days (Current): Permanently stuck "In Review".

In total, I am on Day 38 of this nightmare. Since a normal "In Review" phase typically takes 24-48 hours, a 9-day freeze heavily indicates my binary is technically locked or stuck in a backend loop. Standard support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only provides automated "it is proceeding" templates.

Has anyone else experienced a 9+ day "In Review" freeze? How can I get a human technical specialist to manually unfreeze this submission?

Team ID: 8A9595UHD7

Unfortunately, dozens of developers are experiencing this issue during this period. Review times have been stuck in the queue for a long time. This might be because they are continuing integration work on App Store Connect for features like iPhone Duo and header visuals that can be added to the store. I hope they resolve it as soon as possible. It has unfortunately become quite a frustrating situation.

welcome to the club :(

dozens of developers are experiencing this issue during this period

What is "this period"? This current deluge of developer forum complaints started around February 2026 and has continued unabated.

The other day, in response to one person's question, I did a quick check to count how many new app review complaints (new, not replies) had been posted in the previous 24 hours. In that time frame, on a day that seemed remarkably light in app review complaints, there were 17 new app review complaints.

pp completely frozen "In Review" for 9 Days (38-Day Total Nightmare
 
 
Q