Extreme Delay: Day 38 Total Wait | App Stuck "In Review"!

Hi everyone,

I am posting this out of sheer desperation. I am currently on Day 38 of an unusually long Apple Developer journey, and my app is now completely stuck.

My app finally moved to "In Review," but it has been sitting in that exact state for 9 consecutive days with absolutely no updates, rejections, or communication.

Here is the full timeline of my 38-day wait:

17 Days: Waiting for my initial account enrollment to clear.

12 Days: My app was stuck on "Waiting for Review" even after an officially approved Expedited Review failed to trigger.

9 Days (Current): The app is now stuck on "In Review".

Since a normal "In Review" process typically takes 24 to 48 hours, a 9-day wait in this specific status makes me deeply concerned that my submission might be stuck in the queue or facing an unseen hold. Standard email support (Cases 102974693297 and 102976576467) only sends automated templates asking for patience.

Could an Apple Engineer, App Store Connect Specialist, or Moderator please look into my account to see if my submission is stuck? I would deeply appreciate any human intervention to help move this forward.

Team ID: 8A9595UHD7

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Select a Topic: Chagua App Store Distribution & Marketing

Select a Subtopic: Chagua App Review

It's possible that you are caught in the midst of their latest anti-spam campaign where they reject multiple submissions all at a time in a matter of a few seconds. If you believe you are not getting anywhere, you may want to terminate your current submission, make some changes to the build and send a new build to review. And you may see their true face behind the unexplained delay. That's still better than a wall of silence.

Mine has also been "Waiting for Review"for exactly 8 days. Seems unreasonable. My case #102976518885

@Tomato Thanks for the insight, but I'm hesitant to terminate and lose my current escalation status. I'll wait a bit longer for a manual review

I'm hesitant to terminate and lose my current escalation status.

I'm pretty sure the expedited review process doesn't work the way people think it does. Pretty much every post I see here in the forums says they request an expedited review. If every rejection is doing that, then the expedited queue eventually becomes the "problem" queue.

Extreme Delay: Day 38 Total Wait | App Stuck "In Review"!
 
 
Q