App stuck In Review for over 11 days

Hello,

The initial release of my first app under my new developer account has remained In Review for more than 11 days, with no messages or requests for further information in App Store Connect.

  • ID: 6786302718
  • Submitted: September 22nd 2026
  • In Review since: September 25th 2026
  • Developer Support case: 102983715714

This is the app’s third review cycle. The first two submissions were reviewed relatively quickly and returned with specific issues, which I addressed before resubmitting. The current corrected submission has now remained continuously In Review for significantly longer than either of the previous reviews.

I submitted an App Review Status enquiry on October 2nd but have not yet received a response.

I have worked on and submitted iOS apps since 2013. I understand that some submissions require additional verification and that review times can vary, but I have never experienced an app remaining In Review for this long without any communication. This is well outside any review experience I have had previously, and the lack of information is extremely frustrating.

The delay is preventing me from launching the app and submitting the next update to support the iPhone Duo. I do not know whether my submission is actively progressing, waiting for an internal review, or requires information that is not visible to me. I am increasingly concerned that the submission may be stuck, and having no way to confirm its status is causing me considerable worry and stress.

I would simply appreciate confirmation that the submission is progressing normally and that no action is required from me. If possible, could an Apple representative please check or escalate the existing Developer Support case?

Thank you.

I’m facing the exact same issue. My app has also been stuck In Review for an unusually long time with no communication or request for additional information from Apple.

I understand that some reviews can take longer, but this seems far outside the normal review process. Seeing others experiencing the same situation makes me think there may be an issue on Apple’s side with certain submissions or the review queue.

Hopefully Apple can look into this and provide some clarification soon.

I would simply appreciate confirmation that the submission is progressing normally and that no action is required from me.

All indications are that your app's review is progressing identically to other, similar apps submitted over the past several months.

Hopefully we see some resolution soon.

App stuck In Review for over 11 days
 
 
Q