Individual to Organization Account Conversion – Waiting for Support Response

Hello Apple Developer Community,

I’m currently trying to convert my Apple Developer Program membership from Individual to Organization.

I have already submitted the required information and contacted Apple Developer Support regarding the conversion.

My support case ID is: 102986110424

I received an automated confirmation that my support request was received, but I have not yet received a response or an update regarding the conversion.

I would like to ask:

  1. How long does the Individual → Organization conversion normally take?
  2. Has anyone recently completed this conversion?
  3. Is there anything else I should provide to Apple to help complete the process?
  4. Is it better to continue waiting for the existing support case, or should I submit another request?

I would appreciate any recent experience or advice from developers who have gone through the same process.

Thank you.

Individual to Organization Account Conversion – Waiting for Support Response
 
 
Q