In-App-Verification - PassKit

I am working on In-App-Verification. I am able to add my cards manually in the Apple Wallet Sandbox. I am getting the option to Verify using App. When I click on the Verify Button, I am able to redirect to my Testflight App. But when I use the API

PKPassLibrary().pass(withPassTypeIdentifier: passTypeIdentifier, serialNumber: serialNumber)

its not returning me the expected Pass. It is infact giving an empty result

The entitlements which I already have added are:

com.apple.developer.pass-type-identifiers com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning

So I have below questions:

  1. Do I need to do something else for PassKit API's to work?
  2. Is it even possible to test In-App-Verification in the TestFlight App using sandbox Wallet?
  3. Is it possible to redirect user to debug and enterprise builds also as currently the redirection from Apple Wallet is not working for debug and enterprise builds?
  4. The PassKit API which I indicated earlier is working in debug build when I sideload from Xcode. But since deeplink from Wallet does not work for debug builds, I am not able to proceed with testing.
  5. What will be behavior in App-Store build production environment without using sandbox, by using real cards? Will it work there?
In-App-Verification - PassKit
 
 
Q