URGENT: App stuck in "Waiting for Review" after Guideline 4.3 resolution (App ID: 6815780013, Case ID: 102982796753)

Hello Apple Staff and Community,

We are experiencing a critical administrative pipeline freeze on our latest app submission and are requesting a manual review queue reset from Developer Relations or App Review engineering.

App Information

  • App Name: Moneyspire 2027
  • Apple ID (App ID): 6815780013
  • Bundle ID: com.moneyspire.moneyspire2027.ios
  • Platform: iOS

Case Timeline & Context

  • September 29: Our expedited review request was officially approved.
  • September 29: The build was flagged under Guideline 4.3 (Design - Spam) due to an older version of our app on our account. We immediately deleted/removed the other app from sale to completely resolve the policy conflict and left a message for the reviewer stating this, and then re-submitted the submission.
  • October 1: We filed a formal support ticket (Case ID: 102982796753) explaining that the conflicting app was removed.
  • October 6: We submitted an official App Review Board Appeal.

The Problem

The app has now been entirely frozen in the "Waiting for Review" state for 8 consecutive days. And total waiting for review time of 14 days. This is critical, our iOS users need the Moneyspire 2027 app so they can sync their iOS devices with their Moneyspire 2027 desktop software.

Because the initial expedited review was already granted and the metadata policy issue was immediately cleared on Sept 30, it appears our binary is trapped in an administrative loop where the automated review queue is failing to pass the build to a live human reviewer.

We have exhausted standard dashboard support avenues. Could an Apple team member or forum moderator please escalate this Case ID to App Review to manually unstick our submission queue?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Removing Moneyspire 2026 from sale probably did not fully resolve the 4.3(a) issue. It remains an App Store record with its own Bundle ID, while Moneyspire 2027 was submitted under another Bundle ID. Guideline 4.3(a) specifically says not to create multiple Bundle IDs for the same app.

I would therefore avoid describing the current state as an administrative queue freeze unless Apple confirms that. The appeal may still be evaluating whether Moneyspire 2027 is a genuinely separate product or an annual replacement for substantially the same mobile companion app.

Before sending another message, compare the two versions objectively:

  • primary purpose and target users;
  • screens, workflows, source-code overlap and bundled assets;
  • App Store metadata and screenshots;
  • supported desktop versions;
  • synchronization protocol and data model;
  • account, storage and migration behavior;
  • functionality available only in the 2027 app.

If Moneyspire 2027 is essentially the successor to Moneyspire 2026, the strongest remediation would normally be to update the existing app record, use a stable name such as “Moneyspire,” and add compatibility with the 2027 desktop release inside that app. This preserves the Bundle ID, users, reviews and update path.

If a single app genuinely cannot support both desktop generations, document why. A version-number difference by itself is unlikely to justify a second app. Provide concrete technical evidence such as incompatible database schemas, synchronization protocols or security requirements, and explain why a compatibility layer, migration flow or version selector cannot work.

I would send App Review a focused clarification:

“We understand that removing Moneyspire 2026 from sale does not remove its App Store record or change the fact that Moneyspire 2027 uses a separate Bundle ID. We are reviewing whether the correct solution is to deliver 2027 compatibility as an update to the existing iOS app.

“Before proceeding, could you confirm whether the 4.3 finding is specifically based on the two annual mobile companion apps being substantially the same product? If so, we will prepare a migration plan using the existing app record. If Apple considers a separate app potentially acceptable, we can provide a feature, binary, data-model and synchronization comparison explaining the technical separation.”

Attach a side-by-side comparison and a proposed migration plan. Do not submit another annual Bundle ID or assume that withdrawing the older app has cleared the policy issue. If the appeal is already pending, add this as organized supporting evidence rather than filing another appeal.

URGENT: App stuck in "Waiting for Review" after Guideline 4.3 resolution (App ID: 6815780013, Case ID: 102982796753)
 
 
Q