"Bank key doesn't exist" error — unresolved for 3 weeks, blocking App Review (Case-ID 22317409)

I've been trying to add my bank account in App Store Connect (Agreements, Tax, and Banking) since September 18, but I keep getting the error "Bank key doesn't exist". This happens with two different Turkish banks (Garanti BBVA and Ziraat Bankası), so I don't believe the issue is with the information I'm entering — I selected the branch directly using the bank search tool both times.

I opened a case with Apple Media Services Finance Support (Case-ID: 22317409) on September 18 and have sent three follow-ups since, with no substantive response.

On October 2, App Review rejected my submission specifically because In-App Purchases cannot function without an active Paid Apps Agreement, which is blocked by this banking issue. My app is otherwise fully built and ready.

Has anyone else run into this error with a Turkish bank? Any advice on how to get Apple to manually resolve the bank record on their end would be greatly appreciated.

"Bank key doesn't exist" error — unresolved for 3 weeks, blocking App Review (Case-ID 22317409)
 
 
Q