Hi everyone,
I opened a Payments and Financial Reports support ticket with Apple Developer Support regarding an App Store Connect payout issue, and I’m wondering how long this particular support team typically takes to respond.
My payout was marked Paid on October 1, but as of October 9, it still hasn’t arrived in my bank account. My bank has confirmed that it cannot locate an incoming transfer and has asked me for a transfer confirmation or trace details from Apple.
I opened a support ticket earlier this week and followed up, asking Apple to confirm whether the payment was transmitted and provide any available transfer reference details. So far, I haven’t received a response.
For anyone who has contacted Apple about payouts or other Payments and Financial issues recently:
How long did it take to receive the first response?
Did you eventually receive useful information or an actual investigation into the payment?
Is waiting several business days for a response typical for this team?
I understand that resolving a payment issue can take time, but I’d appreciate knowing whether this response time is normal or whether I should take another approach.
Thanks!